Thursday, June 30, 2011

Pre Team Meeting 2

Tonight we have our second and final team meeting in Lynchburg, hosted by Centenary UMC at 1501 Rivermont Ave.  With 5 star service!
Not only will there be food...You will probally hear the mice as we gather and think* about plans for the first week VBS crafts, games, ideas, and supplies we all must divide up and stuff in our luggage.

The origiginal palns was/is sheep!  Cotton balls are cheap(1), unbreakable(2), lightweight(3), extremely packable(4), and go extremely far(5).  So I personally like the sheep idea.

But let me share the proposed menu by my connections:

Fresh Melon Cup
Tuna-stuffed Tomato
Broccoli-Cauliflower Salad
Potato Salad
Deviled Eggs
Carrot Garnish
Hot Yeast Rolls – Butter
Iced Tea – Coffee
Lime Angel Food Cake w/
Whipped Topping and Fruit
(Dessert incorporating Brazilian flag colors)

I asked for simple, I hate to see what "all out" means?

I'll catch you up on the flip side of the meeting!
CG

No comments:

Post a Comment